Monday, January 23, 2012

School.

Jan. 23, 2011

Where do I start?! 2011 went by so fast! I can't believe I graduated and I'm already in college! At first, I was worried I would hate it here in Levelland/Lubbock, but I love it here! I love being around Jamie and hanging out with him a lot. I was worried I wouldn't make any friends, but I have and I'm so happy I met the people I did. When I first moved here I was terrified. I cried myself to sleep almost every night because I'm so far away from my parents. I am so close to my parents and now that I'm not with them everyday, it is really hard. But, whenever I go home, it makes me realize how much they truely mean to me and I'm so luck to have such amazing parents! It took me about a month to get over the crying, but once I got over it, I started meeting new people and kinda forgot about missing them. Of course I still miss them, but I love being on my own. It's hard especially when I don't have a job or money, but my parents support me the best they can and I'm so thankful for that! I love them so much!
With this said, it's about time for me to go to bed..I have an 8AM tomorrow (YUCK)

--Courtney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment