Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Roommates.

Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2012
Okay, so who knew living with three other girls would be so disguting?! Oh my gosh. It's horrible! I am a clean, neat person, but when I walk downstairs and see all the dirty dishes and the floors are muddy, I get so angry! I mean honestly, who doesn't clean up after themselves? Especially if you're a lady. Like come on girls, GET IT TOGETHER. Oh don't even get me started on their rooms and the trash! It's repulsive. Ew. Plus the dirty dishes still have food in them! Gross. Gross. Gross.

On a brighter note, I got a new roommate who shares a room with me. She's really nice, but also very quiet. I'm happy she's not a wild, party girl. I can't stand those people! I'm very glad we get along well!

"It's time to make a stand, to put your heart in greater hands." --Phil Wickham :)

No comments:

Post a Comment