Monday, March 5, 2012

My Future.

Recently, I have been thinking so much about what I want to be after I graduate college. At first, I had my mind set on becoming a first grade teacher because I love children and playing with them and helping them learn. I just knew that is what I was going to do! Well, now that I have been thinking about what else I could do, I've came to the conclusion that I want to major in Psychology and minor in Counseling. I find the study of the brain and how the brain works so interesting! Plus, I love helping people with their problems. I have also considered counseling mentally challenged children. I'm not sure if there's a degree for that, but if there is, I would love to have one. I have a cousin, Rachel, she is so beautiful. She is truly a gift from God. I am a  few years younger than her, but I've heard so many stories of when she was born and how she wasn't suppose to live. She is 21 now and still smiling. I have no idea how my aunt, uncle, and cousins did it. It amazes me every time I see them or even think about what they have all went through. (i know i'm a little off track here but oh well :] ) I can honestly say I have one of the strongest families I have ever met. They are all full of joy and laughter and love. I just hope to be as amazing as they all are.  This is exactly why I changed my major and thought I could help so many more people, because of how strong my family is.


The next step in my life is graduating college. I absolutely cannot wait to be done with college and get my degree and start my life as a counselor/therapist. I plan to get my Doctrine's in Psychology. That'll take me about 8-9 years, but it'll be so worth it. One of the main reasons I am getting my Doctrine is because I want to give back to my family as much as they have given to me and more. I mean everyone. Including, my parents, grandparents, siblings, uncles, aunt, and cousins. They all deserve the best and I hope one day that I can give that to them and more. I think it's safe to say that I am a family person. Without them, I don't know what I would do! They have made me who I am today and I couldn't be happier :) <3


1 comment:

  1. Love you so much! Nice to read inside your heart. <3

    ReplyDelete